Bachelor thesis interview

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Alex07, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Alex07

Alex07 Powder Monkey

Hi everyone,

I am a student, currently wrapping up my bachelor degree and writing my thesis about user engagement and how a couple of games (such as Plunder Pirates) are creating it through their forum, Facebook and Twitter. I am looking for active forum users that also follow Plunder Pirates on Facebook and/or Twitter just to find out what it is that keeps you guys connected to the community. The interview would be an audio interview on Skype, as this is how qualitative research interviews have to be. If you are interested please leave a comment and I will provide more details. If you know anyone else who could be potentially interested please bring them here. I was shy to ask for help for my thesis in public, but I think this might be the best thing to do as I do not want to give the impression that my intentions are hidden.

Thank you for reading and I'm really grateful to anyone willing to help me out!

Alex

Smelly_Vile and Beck [Midoki] like this.
  2. HectorBaldhead

HectorBaldhead Powder Monkey

Dear Alex, I am an Italian who are studying in the Uk. I would be glad to help you with your dissertation especially, it could be in our mutual interest. I should improve my interview skills and it could be a perfect option.
    Let me know if you still need my help