Backgrounds and the sea doesn't display correctly

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Kariva, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Kariva

Kariva Powder Monkey

Hi midoki people! The game is awesome, but the sea and the backgrounds when I'm waiting for things to happen doesn't show up correctly. They look pixelated or blocky, I'm using a wacom cintiq companion hybrid with android 4.2.1
    Any solutions ir idea of what's going on? An email address where I can send you screenshots of my problem?
    Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy @Kariva! Sorry to hear you're having problems. There are a few Android devices that seem to be having graphical issues that we're currently looking into - as Bear said, if you can send screenshots to support@rovio.com along with your device details, it'd be much appreciated and will hopefully help us track down exactly which devices are having problems.

4. Kariva

Kariva Powder Monkey

Thanks for the response! I'm playing in low res mode and that fixed the sea problem, now it looks really nice, but the backgrounds still blocky... I'll send the pictures to rovio.
    Thanks again!