BANGING SKULLS - The Return of a Legacy...

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Skillzone10, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Time has gone by, and the pirate world changed. Nothing seems like the past anymore. The emptiness of the dark has come to bore. But is that really true? Banging Skulls doesn't think so, and we are back, because it is time to continue right where we left off.

That's right! Banging Skulls are back! Yes, indeed we are! It's been a while, to say the least. Although Laughing Skulls, or the rest of the Skulls alliance, may have seen its last day, it has been decided to bring back what once was. You may think much has changed, but has it really?

Leading the way once again are Captain @Intimidator, and many (quite a few) returning members of the old Banging Skulls! Honestly, it's great to be back, and we've always had it somewhere deep in the seas of our heart to relive the pride of the name, and all that came with it. And so we shall!

Sailing into the August storm, Banging Skulls makes its return! Unexpected? Startled? Thrilled? Annoyed? Do I see an eye roll on shore?

It is true that the Banging Skulls of the past was in its own league and status of elite, but it was only right for us, the players that were once in Banging Skulls, to relive the experience, under the same name, and let others, who were not part of the Skulls then, to join in on the fun now. With many returning members, you bet there will be the same electrifying atmosphere and buzz of excitement in the group. Long story short, the cycle of pirate life is finally complete in our own special way. Starting off as Banging Skulls, being the second guild in the Skulls alliance, we moved to Dead Sails, and then Wicked Storm, and made a short stop at Bright Horizons, amidst all the changes. But here we are, back to Banging!

We return as one guild. Not as an alliance. We are single, but strong. A family driven by determined players, and phenomenal leadership. We focus on having fun, while being competetive. We live for the thrill, and play with passion.

Banging Skulls will have very limited room for simply exceptional pirates, or returning family. If you wish to join, please PM me @Skillzone10. Or do request in-game.

Even though I did post in recruitment, I guess this was more of a simple message for other guilds to simply take in, and an invitation for those special ones that wish to join us in the return of a legacy.

Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die. Beware.

*Players from other guilds can always hop by if they wish, just shoot myself or leadership a message on Slack or here so we know to look for you. Hopefully the community accepts us for who we once were, and who we are now. Thank you everyone, happy plundering) :)

2. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

. :D Major props and Luck for Banging Skulls. Keep a watchful weather eye. Cough:eek:dusty! Hack! These Skulls hit hard.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    Tessa Rose and Intimidator like this.
  3. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Just to clarify, Spongee had no part in Banging Skulls coming back. I asked if I could use the name, as I felt it fit our team better. Many of our members are from the original BS and felt it would be appropriate to go back to where many of us started. That is all.

Tessa Rose and Blueberry like this.
  4. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Good Luck Tim

5. I personally don't understand why many of the big guilds/alliances keep changing their name every time they have a shower but hey ho, not my issue to deal with. Good luck with your new/old venture

6. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

The new Banging Skulls are not a part of any Alliance. We left. Therefore we wanted a new/old name that we loved dearly from back in the day. I did not start this thread or give approval to do so. I don't expect anyone would understand that isn't a part of BS or know it's history, nor do I care.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Pink Taco likes this.
  7. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

If it ain't broke don't fix it!! BS was then and will be successful again!! Good luck @Intimidator and crew!!

8. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Good luck to the new Banging Skulls - from the Captain of the original Banging Skulls. Me. ;)

850arrr, Spongee and Intimidator like this.
  9. Skillz is good with the hype!

10. Ian

Ian Commodore

Welcome back Banging Skulls; great to see familiar Guild names are still sailing around.. Good luck...

11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Think @Skillzone10 has been away from Skulls too long. While I appreciate his enthusiam, I would be highly hesitant to use the word "legacy", and he seems to have forgotten we discourage hype. He must've missed the memo explaining the guild was supposed to remain low key, as it now has a more of a relaxed atmosphere where old friends play together in an active and friendly environment and not so concerned about winning. But if @Skillzone10 wants to carry the load in our rumbles and go score crazy, we will be more than willing to let him :p

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Intimidator and McQ like this.
  12. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

so we expect a large or strong guild then an old retired pirates?

Keena-CBD likes this.
  13. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Expect average by the old Skulls' standard. Don't think many people still have the motivation to go hard. Many are burned out on rumbles and just buying time until new and more fun features are released.

Ian and Keena-CBD like this.
  14. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

OK enjoy guys