Base attacking simulation

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Cap'n Greenbeard, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Don't you wish you could simulate an attack on yourself to test a section of your defence and tweak accordingly for a more accurate and effective layout?

Well my guild mates and I were discussing about midoki implamenting a sort of base defence simulation we could use on our own bases or clan mate bases where we could test defences and share the replays with each other.

Of course you wouldn't be able to get any material gain from these simulations, and it could possibly still even cost you grog for pirates if needed, but just think about how useful it would be!

I think this will be a great way to improve our own bases, wile bonding closer with our guild.

What do you say?

Cap'nSmellyBeard and Ebow like this.
  2. It's not a bad idea... But... I think it's fair as it is right now: we get attacked by someone that hits our weak spots for massive damage, we take notes, and then we improve. I believe it helps balance the economy in the game. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to attack most of the players and wouldn't make as much profit because everyone will be constantly perfecting their bases without almost no penalty, just the help of allies.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    Cap'n Greenbeard and Bou Regreg like this.
  3. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

not bad.

4. Ebow

Ebow Crew

I love it. Sometimes I think about this!

5. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

It'd be fun to have guild mates to do this too. But they can only do 1 every 12 hours. Then you have the bragging time of a ph 4 testing out a ph10 base and winning:D

6. Morganza

Morganza Powder Monkey

I've got to admit that it would be fun to attack my guild mates, not playing "for keeps" of course.