Base without mines/distilleries ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Havel, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Havel

Havel Powder Monkey

Has anyone here ever made a base without any mines or distilleries?

Because you can generally loot way faster then you can make, even with troop recruit times.

+the times and resources you'd save not upgrading 7 of each to max.

I empty mine regularly, so they basically just end up as enemy troop stalls.

You think it would almost be more efficient to build a
    Base without them??

If I could make another Game Center account I'd try and see how good it goes.

Idk, what do you guys think? Anyone done it?

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

At lvl 8 they produce 2750/h, 5 of those at PH4 is 330K per/24H. Resource collectors lvl 9 produce 4000/h, 6 of those at PH5 is 576K in each resource. I'd say it is really worth it to build resource collectors :)

BlizZaRd MoDz likes this.
  3. Havel

Havel Powder Monkey

Yeah but when you loot 1 - 2 mil+ In an hour?

I mean it's nice to wake up and see they did something and I know that any profit
    Is good profit.

But I mean just upgrading them from 8 to 9 would save you 36 hours of builder occupation time. And time that still/mine is not producing. And that's just one still/mine, at that one lvl.
    If you add all that down time up, for every lvl and every mine/still ...it equals ... Idk exactly
    But it's A LOT! And a lot of non producing time and expense.

You could raid SOO much in that time.

Just wondering how it would work out/ if anyone's done it.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  4. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

Collectors often make the loss of resources up in case I get three stared over night

Added to that you'll run into problems the moment u run out of grogg/gold after an expensive upgrade and might have problems then to even start a game search because u don't have funds or can't train troops because you're missing grogg without the needed collectors to help out.

Also, the more buildings you have, the more your opponents will have to destroy to reach 1star with 50%

5. Shura!

Shura! Powder Monkey

Mines and Distilleries = you can gain resources even your shield is activated or your offline, this is useful when upgrading expensive buildings.

6. BlizZaRd MoDz

BlizZaRd MoDz Powder Monkey

Yup its true its better to have both you dont lose anything. You gain more resources without spending any troops! :)

7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Amen brother xD