Battle and Attack log does not match and other problems

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Olli Salminen, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Olli Salminen

Olli Salminen Powder Monkey

Hi. It seems that there are few problems with the battle, attack and replay log sync, selecting opponents.

1. It shows incorrect number of lost gold in log or reply, at least they do not match. Log said I lost 1k gold and replay and amount of gold left after battle showed that I lost 400k of gold.

2. It shows in log that someone got 100% victory, but when watching the reply there can be way less.

3. In log it says "+" something of lost gold etc. Should it be "-" as I have lost them

4. It still keep showing same opponents when I select next. Sometimes I get 2-3 same opponents in a row.

5. My Guild members reported that they could attack against me as I am visible in the list of opponents.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

There are a couple of issues with replays at the moment and these are going to be fixed in time for global launch. The problem comes from the information sent back from the server getting out of sync with the game play and that can lead to incorrect values passed back on some occasions. So thanks for taking the time in to report this in such detail, it really is appreciated.

3. Greybeard

Greybeard Powder Monkey

Well, problem is still there...

4. TBird

TBird Captain

Yelp, still have replay issues...
    believe the scoreboard, not the replay

5. Jun

Jun First Mate

Can we have an update on the replays issue? Any way for us players to help / crowd source? Is it just server data transmission, or could it be the perks (ie. training ground, blacksmith of viewer vs. raider vs. defender), certain units (WD..) maybe something we're overlooking?

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

This thread is 7 months old. Surely there is a better one to discuss this.

The problem with replays is that they don't use enough data from the actual battle to be accurate.

Where/When a troop is dropped
    When each skill is triggered

will never make for an accurate replay. The system needs a major overhaul.

7. Strike

Strike Crew

Replays are not worth anything. I can just make up my own Replay in my head and that would be as accurate....

Salty Snack likes this.
  8. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

LOL!

9. Keelhauler Jake

Keelhauler Jake First Mate

Our Guild share replays a lot as part of the socialization. Sure some of them can be way off, but they are useful and accurate enough that they provide a nice game feature that enhances our gameplay experience. We just accept the issues.
    It seems that the issues are far from trivial to fix so this one may take a while. I'd love them to be 100% accurate, but I'd rather see the focus be on the "live" issues and more enhancements.
    Here's hoping that they do get addressed at some sensible point.

Kelani likes this.
  10. CerealKillerBowl

CerealKillerBowl Powder Monkey

This bug is still on with me losing BP, & more gold & grog then I really lost for defenses I've won!

11. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

So do we have to wait for andriod before videos replay will be fixed?

12. Keelhauler Jake

Keelhauler Jake First Mate

I believe you are misinterpreting "global launch". If you look at the date on his post, it's from September 7th, 2014. The Global Launch was the full App Store launch, not the expansion to Android.
    As someone else said, this is not the best thread to be discussing reply issues, there are much more recent ones with more recent information about the problem and reports of issues.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  13. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Can you post the threads, I did search and this is what I found which I thought was strange