Battle % Discrepancy

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by PhaTrevor, Nov 13, 2014.

1. PhaTrevor

PhaTrevor Powder Monkey

In a recent defense the % destruction in replay video shows 35%, what should be a victory for me. However the summary tab shows a victory for the attacker at 67%. How do I verify? This has happened several times where the replay does not match the star summary.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Join the discussion here:
    http://www.midoki.com/forum/index.php?posts/11867/

Bear likes this.
  3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Bear likes this.
  4. So this must be number 39?

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Mfraaazzzeeee

Mfraaazzzeeee Powder Monkey

This just happened to me. I keep seeing this comment that the log is always correct, that is ridiculous. When a replay of pirates attacking my island shows less than 30% destruction, very little gold/grog plundered, how is a log with >50% destruction and most of the gold/grog plundered correct? Where does the replay come from? It is clearly nothing like the attack logged. Is someone hacking this game?
    Also why why I'm attacked I see Brutes and Juggernauts walking through my walls?

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

It has been mentioned in MANY threads. The replay is simply a generated battle based on when and where troops are dropped. And when powers are hit. This is being worked on. Also the walking through walls is being worked on.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

8. He counts for 2 he also mentions the walking through walls ;)

Gangrene Beard and Bear like this.