Battle log is always right?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Hajkja, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

So I've read the threads and there appears to be a common theme,

The log is always right.
    So i play 99% of the time through wifi and still I have bugs when i win. Sometimes the battle the log is correct but the video is wrong. I understand that is a storage problem and will eventually get resolved. For this the log is always right.

But Is the log always right?
    Today, however I deployed more troups than the log said, destroyed more buildings than the log said, and I won which was the exact opposite to what the log said. I was not offered a replay (strange) so can't produce nice screen shots to show you.
    One thing that was accurate was the troup count in my island matched the log, not what I had actually used but what the log said I had used. As I was playing over wifi at the time i assume the problem was not my end especially as I was not offered a video.

Has anyone else come across this?

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

3. Dwstern

Dwstern Powder Monkey

I've seen this multiple times in my Defence log: just now I was attacked by someone, and the Defence Log said they did 50% Damage and got one star (and the other usual stats of course). Watching the replay to see how they attacked, they did 74% damage and got two stars. I wonder if the system is being deliberately 'kind' to both of us, crediting the attacking pirate with a better result than the result I got penalised for? I'm not complaining, exactly, as it's nice for both players, but it does seem a little strange.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

That is odd.

5. chazmataz92

chazmataz92 Powder Monkey

It has happened to me three times now where the replay show damage below 40% and the log shows above 65%. The last attack I had the replay shows 40% and log is 78%, the previous time this occurred replay showed 38% and log was 65%. Each time the damage is clearly under what is reported in the log.

I find this very aggravating especially in a game that is designed to constantly promote purchasing gems.

6. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

A fellow guild member had the same problem today, they got to see the video which was different to the mine first reporting.
    They destroyed more buildings than the log gained two stars and the log showed them as losing, the video showed them as winning. @Sir Bugsalot do tell us if this is a known issue, thanks

7. Start videoing live raids as some have started doing send to support if they conflict with log book, worth a try .:confused:

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  8. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

How you video them is the a thread with step to step instructions @Tron