Battle Points Lootable?

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Coochie, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coochie

Coochie Powder Monkey

I have been thinking about my accumulation of Battle Points. Now, I see a possible problem...Although they are spendable it seems if you are close to maxed or maxed already you start to horde quite a few of these points. This in itself isn't really a problem I suppose but it does make it instantly ungratifying when something new comes out and is purchased by use of Battle Points, in which then people with lots and lots of them can instantly purchase it/them whatever. I am not complaining at all here, on the contrary how about if they were lootable At the moment my sole purpose when looking at a base is to gain gold for walls and grog for troop upgrades. I know that many will of completed these last two tasks...but if there was that risk of losing Battle Points, which do take a long time to obtain, I think people would very quickly change their base layouts to accommodate this risk. Thoughts?

P.S Apologies in advance if this idea has already been voiced.

2. As far as i'm aware this has never been suggested before.
    There have been suggestions to have more ways to earn BP.
    I like your idea because it's new and refreshing. But with the errands and fishing there are enough options to farm BP in my opinion.

However people who have maxed their academy and mystic mortars have no use for BP. At least until a new update with new BP content.
    Untill then the Observatory is the only BP spender.

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

In my opinion, BP is a premium currency in this game along with gems and EP. Premium currency should never be made available to be looted. If someone spent real money to buy BP, only to have it taken away in a raid, they would probably get turned off on the game real fast. If you do feel that is an option, then gems and EP should also be made available for looting.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
    Tex and Bear like this.
  4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Agreed. People work too hard for BP or pay money for it. It shouldn't be lootable

5. Coochie

Coochie Powder Monkey

Thanks for the feed back chaps. I see your points and I agree if ya buy it it shouldn't be lootable, I didn't see that you could buy BPs until I looked in game just now lol. I can't see a way around that problem of having it all stacked up. C'est la vie.

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

I'm glad you agree. End of discussion.

Coochie and Ian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.