Battle Points to be bought with gems

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Ivan-GUY_Pp, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Ivan-GUY_Pp

Ivan-GUY_Pp Powder Monkey

As of now BP are a pain in the a** to rack up for the academy upgrade. If we can find gems the fair way (accomplishing missions, exploring etc..) and choose to spend our gems on bp instead of another builder we should be able to. I know thats something I would do. Or at least make the prices more reasonable for example instead 7.5k make it like 5.5k for the lvl 5 upgrade. Its really hard especially, when you have mm's that need to be equipped, and also n observatory that's just crazy pricey! It makes the game less fun for me and I do not spend more $5 on games. Ever.

2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

NO!! Absolutely not. Pirates get BP from battle, and battle alone. Let's not give everything to the gemmers. Bad enough they can buy some in package deals.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Agreed. Though I don't like buying bp with gems I like that I get bp if I buy a big gem package.

4. Bp doesn't come from battle or $$$ - it comes from fish! Spend all your time hitting every 4-star (and 3-star in a pinch) fish you come across.

5. DAGARY

DAGARY Powder Monkey

Its way to hard to get bp, u need them for to many different upgrades. It sucks..
    Yes, if ur lucky you get some good points from fish. But it takes ages to get enough..

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

How to get tons of BP

Kill 3-4* Bigger Fishes
    Kill 4* Big Fishes
    Kill 2-3* Fishes on the way to the above two Fishes.
    Kill 4* Sea Serpents (Gives BP less often, but can give 500-1500+ so, worth trying)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  7. Bear

Bear Commodore

I got 1500bp from a 4* serpent.

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Thanks! I think I've gotten 600-1000 from them. Glad to know it can go higher!

Bear likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Commodore

That 1500bp was in conjunction with 50k grog too

10. DAGARY

DAGARY Powder Monkey

I have gotten 2000 Bp once. But that doesn't help much when you have to use them for so many upgrades

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

I have maxed my academy. Not once did I have to go fishing. Not once did I drop rank to 1 and farm noob bases for BP. It is completely possible to play the game as normal and earn the BP to upgrade these things. (i did buy a few gem packages that gave me some BP and EP, but it was insignificant in comparison to what I got from normal game play)