Battle replay doesn't match the Defensive Log stats

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by MorganFlint, Oct 28, 2014.

1. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

My island was attacked and when I watched the replay 'Miss Sparrow's' pirates did 66% damage and earned 1 star, but the Defensive Log shows 95% defeat and 2 stars won by 'Miss Sparrow'. My pirate hall was not destroyed.
    Also, when I watch the replay, sometimes the last two pirates (juggernauts) get through a wall around the bunker and start attacking the bunker from the side so it doesn't fire on them, but they are taken out by a cannon. When I watch it again, they start attacking two different places on the wall, one in range of the bunker, so one gets taken out by the bunker fire and the other gets taken out by the cannon -- before either can get through the wall...

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

This is a known issue. Midoki is working on it. According to @Sir Bugsalot the log is ALWAYS correct even if the replay doesn't match. They are working hard to have it fixed as soon as possible.

3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Thanks for the reply. Wish the replay was the correct part though... :)

4. Kenta

Kenta Powder Monkey

I had the same issue, that reply only show 60% total damage. But the log said 100% destroyed. Could midoki explain it?

5. Yes and they did on one of the million threads like this one.
    The problem lies within server capacity. Due to the huge increase in players everyday the servers can't handle all the battle replays.
    So instead of "recording" the raid they re-enact the battle dropping troops at the exact same spot and hoping they perform exactly the same as in the battle.
    But it happens a lot that the outcome is completely different.

Gangrene Beard likes this.