Battle timing and results

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by thomssi, Apr 30, 2015.

1. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Ok this is very strange.

I attacked, as time hit zero I was on 49%. Battle kept going maybe 10 secs with time showing zero throughout during which time I hit 50%. I think it stopped when all troops dead but not certain. Anyway, on summary it shows I lost at 49%. If it matter i thing last troops were hg and brute.

If I look at attack log the battle isn't there at all. Therefore can't do replay, not that it would likely help anyway.....

I did get loot.

I'm not sure if I got pr or not, positive or negative or zero (not paying attention enough, just saw %).

Troops deployed (tavern and gs)were used up.

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Yes have had the timing thing happen to me, even though the stats and data ends at 0sec (and appears correct in the log), the game continues.. Although, have not noticed the missing game from the log, have always been able to replay.

3. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Maybe it was more more confused as extra time turned loss into win, have you ever had that happen?

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

Yes @thomssi, but it showed a loss and the replay was correct up to the time 0.0sec (no extended time)