Battle without troops recruited

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Unique Rebel, May 24, 2018.

1. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Wish wish wish there was a warning sign similar to the one at sea journeys when a player goes in to battle without full troops recruited, it's such a disappointment for players with really high rank. It's really disheartening as it takes gems and mostly so much time and dedication to get that hard worked rank. Thought I'd share that thought, have a good day all ;)

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

When you hit the Plunder button, try to get in the habit of glancing up at the pirate tally under your loot totals. I still forget sometimes :confused:, but if you can remember to check, you will have time to catch yourself and go back :). It is uber painful to lose rank that way.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  3. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

To be honest, it has happened to me a few times in the past but it happened recently to someone in my guild that I really care about and respect very much. I always do as you said 'Lady Morgan Flint' and I thank you for your reply but when i see a member push so many event tokens-enough to burn any normal player out. It kinda hurts but it's a game end of the day but real people behind all the profile stats. When sailing the ship it indicates that the journey could be suicide or dangerous, think it would be great to have something similar for players who get tired and slip up sometimes.