Battles sometimes don't count.

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Nate M., Sep 30, 2014.

1. Nate M.

Nate M. Powder Monkey

I noticed sometimes after an attack it will go back to my island and it was like i never attacked. It didn't give me points or plunder. anyone else have this issue?

2. Razor

Razor Crew

Happened to me once, the server doesn't realise you are attacking I guess...

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

You can sometimes get this if the game loses connection to the server during the battle. The local client version will carry on playing but no data is sent to the servers and so an incorrect fight outcome is recorded

4. Hi Chris, it happened tome as well, had a complete destruction and lost connection, but when I got back I was charged with losing credits and a defeat, is there any way to reverse the outcome to what it should be?

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Not currently I'm afraid. It is something we're aware of but ultimately if someone loses their 3G connection, or any connection to be honest, whilst playing it's sort of beyond our control. As I said though, we are looking into possible solutions where we can mitigate the problem.