Beginner Strategy (PHAll 2+3+4)

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by KnightZoro, Sep 26, 2014.

1. KnightZoro

KnightZoro Powder Monkey

Okay, many of you are starting off from the bottom and are not really knowing how to win your battles. This is a BASIC strategy and you can do whatever you can to improve it. (I didn't record so I am going best by what I can by typing.)

1. Pirates
    For this strategy all you will need are buccaneers, gunners, and brutes. The troop capacity is usually only 2 brutes, 7 gunners, and 6 buccaneers (you can modify with different level taverns) Make sure they at least have beginning level skills for this strategy.

2. Strategy
    For the strategy you will first deploy a brute to one of the defenses and accompany it with about 4 gunners (do the same for another defense most likely on the other side of the island. By the way you should usually do this to cannons at first. After that, accompany the pirates you just deployed on each side with an even amount of buccaneers. Once the buccaneers are at a certain place or defense attacking, use its skill to give the damage an extra boost.

3. Imagination
    If you want to improve it by your own understandings, you are gladly welcome to do so. You cna even add a little thiefs to improve the damage if you want. I will try my bets to upload a video to show you guys what actually happens. Remember you are trying to plunder the whole island! Good luck and have fun plundering! (reply to this post if you want to help improve the strategy.)

2. Razor

Razor Crew

I'll try this out ;)