[Best Defense Layout]-Triple Fence (Defense for high ranker above 600)

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Roserio, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

This video deals with the Best Defense layout which will be effective in high rankings. (above 600)

This layout called triple fence was experimented & tested while I was in ranking of 600's and it was proved to be one of the best layouts.

for damage while in attack, it will be below 21% or so.

By showing triple fence, it will visually make people to attack from upper/lower sides but, it will be fortified also.

Check the layout being modified and evolved.

And try one for yourself!

Please vist the following youtube channel to view more Tips & Strategies
    and Subscribe the channel for your convenience of update notice!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnavRl81IuyYrGRFzJJRcw

Christy likes this.
  2. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Great video! Thanks again for the time you take to demonstrate

3. Definitely thanks, your videos really got me started in the right direction in-game

4. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

your words are my E.N.E.R.G.Y.!! :) Thank you also :)

5. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

your words are my E.N.E.R.G.Y.!! :) Thank you also :)

6. Bravo again. Good job.

Roserio likes this.
  7. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Yoon, this defence layout is super instructive! I like your ideas. Keep making more this type of video with replays so we can make better defence analysis. :)I've watched them all.

Thus, based on my experience, there are few spots where it can be improved for better defence.
    Firstly, the Voodoo hut and the guild hall is waisted placing there, they have very high HP and could be placed elsewhere where the defences can reach. In addition, by placing them there, you are leaving out a larger beach next by the ship, so the gunners will have somewhere far away to stand and will be able to destroy the ship without being damaged by those bunkers..

Secondly, those two mortars are too close to each other, which is not good. Because when the troops are well deployed, they will both be distracted by the juggernauts so the gunners will have the chance to penetrate in and take down both mortars with out even walking too far..and walls..etc..

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    Roserio likes this.
  8. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

are you saying voodoo and the 'academy'? the guild house is at the upper part, not side the ship.

9. I think the layout is pretty good, but. The third fence is in my opinion a waste of wall as troops will just walk past them. The key thing walls are for is that the enemy has to walk an extra mile and get shot at. And that last part is missing for your third wall. Personally I think it can better be used to make the gap between your first and second wall just one block bigger. That way you can also put your mines and distilleries in between which will be better protected and will slow attackers even more down. In the 600+ people rarely use brutes and Juggs will go after the mines and distilleries. And in the mean time they will get shot to pieces. Check out Franky Yip (currently #8 but was #1 for a long time)

10. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Yeah I agree, but actually the third fence was for

1. to make people little bit more burden, to go not to the sides of the fence but to lure them to upper/lower part.
    2. with the short 3rd fence, each side, it has distilleries, and these two lure the troops again to the upper/lower part.

anyway I agree with your opinion too :) thanx for the info,

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  11. That might work and make them useful yes!