Beware of pirate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blackbeen, Nov 22, 2018.

1. blackbeen

blackbeen Powder Monkey

Hello,

This guy gained our trust and kicked half our guild. He's currently at the stagger inn. Beware of promoting him

2. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

@blackbeen who are you talking about? I am QM at staggerinn

3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Yes, please advise which player. If you prefer, you can pm me or Heat.

4. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Please let us all know, or add me to the message. No-one needs these characters in their guild.

5. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

No reply yet from @blackbeen
    We suspect Dav because someone accepted Dav briefly in Stagger just before the post. He was kicked immediately.

6. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

I have come across DAV many a times, annoying guild hopper that does not stay in one guild more than 5 mins. If you’re lucky he will stay for one rumble , but never known him to kick loads of players. (He doesn’t stay that long). Think it must be someone else @MorganFlint

Freddycat and MorganFlint like this.
  7. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I agree that is his usually MO - serial hopper, thus we normally reject, but in this case, with this post, he was our only anomaly.

8. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

Dav is annoying and clearly only loyal to himself but we welcome him in our guild. He's harmless, if a little mad, honest in his intentions and contributes well to the rumble.

laaafish likes this.
  9. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Does anyone know what guild blackbeen is in so we can visit and find out their trouble-makers name?