Blacklisted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mannyik, Dec 18, 2015.

1. We don't promote players on basis of their performance in rumbles. They have to be active in chat, help out others, direct players to the correct guild and should always meet Rumble requirements and push requirements. Then our Captain and Quatermasters promote the player to FM. We surely won't promote him to FM. Thanks Mannyik for the info!

AcProt and Mannyik like this.
  2. AO I would kick this guy on principle. Really bad form. You guys are too classy for him.

Mr Darkfire likes this.
  3. So just woke up. Saw him in our guild. I hadn't had my morning coffee yet. So no niceties, just tossed him overboard. Hope yas heard the splash...:D

Now coffeeeeeee ☕️

Cocobean, Floki, Christy and 4 others like this.
  4. Excellent! Thanks for keeping the game great.

Christy likes this.
  5. LYM

LYM Captain

still swimming i guess

Christy and mlc like this.
  6. mlc

mlc Captain

Thanks for the heads up everyone :)
    It's great to see so many, usually competing guilds, now working together ;)

Christy likes this.
  7. Christy

Christy Commodore

This is how they do it. They have great profiles. Jiro aka superhuman was coming in to rumble with us for over a month. Nice guy. Amazing PR and puts up a ton of BP. We trusted him. He brought his guild mates in. He had been first mate for a while. Then one day out of nowhere he sabotaged the guild. P.S. Last I saw he was out of Rebel Elite and in Aussie Razors.

super pirate likes this.
  8. Floki

Floki Captain

^^No power in his real life....

Skillzone10, mlc and Christy like this.
  9. LYM

LYM Captain

Funny you say that about rebbal elite as so fools we had went there after dirty dogs. Funny as Nate and Pillage are still there but there alts run dirty dogs. I wonder what they are up to this time.

Christy likes this.
  10. Genji Shiba

Genji Shiba Powder Monkey

Hi, just registered my account on the forum. Superhuman joint Wench Pressers last week, he was always the monkey in our guild as new. We were impressed with his record as PH8 at over 800 PR. Nothing personal, but when asking why not upgrading to PH9, he kindly doesn't want to upgrade. His game chat comments were a bit too much for us. We kicked him at the end after reading the info about him. Nipohulk also requested to join our guild but was rejected. Thanks guys for your info first. :)

Skillzone10, Christy and Floki like this.
  11. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

U are from? Wench Pressers?

12. Genji Shiba

Yes

13. LYM

LYM Captain

14. Genji Shiba

Nipoulk requested to join our guild a few times in the past few days, we finally accepted him today and told him that he is on PP global guild ban list and make a point that he is not welcomed in WP, then he was kicked.

15. Thank all for your diligence. This is the only real punishment for players that don't respect the game we all enjoy playing. Cheers and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you all.

mlc, Genji Shiba and Christy like this.
  16. Genji Shiba

Nipoulk is really jumping around guilds, since he's kicked out of our guilds, he joint a russian guild pycckne, france, usa pirateers and now in french touch 2. I hope FT2 reads this thread and ban this guy.

Christy likes this.
  17. Christy

Christy Commodore

He tried to get into our guild as well. I'm thankful someone from another guild accepted him before someone unknowingly let him in with us :eek:

18. Christy

Christy Commodore

In a different thread @RockyT wrote "
    Just to warn you off a couple of players. One is called Longdongsilver and his brother "gloves" Gloves was abusive on chat and one of our guild rightly kicked him. Longdongsilver then kicked 20 of our guild before leaving himself. Look out for them, in case they join your guild."

Just so we can get those names in this thread as well.

19. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

Another player name SWAPNIL SHARMA, he doesnt know how to respect people and guild. we have kick him out and he just join Rambler Rumbles

Christy likes this.
  20. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

To explain a little about what Mannyik said, SWAPNIL is not a bad player or anything. Just one who you don't want in the chat. He was here for about two days. Attitude problems, and some poor spirit got him kicked. One of those chatty and active guys, that use chat like they own it. That's all.