Bomber glitch?!

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by SvenGhoolie, Jan 30, 2016.

1. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoolie Powder Monkey

ive noticed after several rumbles my bombers do not target anything inside the walls like they used too. They walk ALL the way around. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. SvenGhoolie

They are pathing to an open spot in the walls and being funneled to death. It never used to be like this.

3. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Gunners don't gun they walk by stuff. HG shoot walls endlessly instead what they should be. Bombers don't bomb walls. Wd doesn't protect. What are we doing here? Is this some grand scheme to make the game more difficult by giving us retarded troops? I would like to know why troops keeps getting changed. This one takes the cake though. Usually have one troop that has issue, now almost everyone that's used
    by most people are fn retards. I've been playing over 400d on one account with max rank 830 and almost 200d on my second account max of almost 600, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm doing.

Tessa Rose and Jillycut like this.
  4. bucket

bucket First Mate

The bomber, gunner, and wd ai do act strangely anymore. I have watched bombers go around a wall that has a hole through it and gunners go completely around something to attack something two buildings away only to get killed in the process. They wont even shot over walls most of the time anymore. The wd is hit and miss with me. Sometimes he does what he supppose to then sometimes he can't remember his name. That why I have given up on recruiting expensive groups of troops. I just go with 32 gunners, 8 brutes, and 2 juggs plus the lp. This group won't work against maxed bases, but it will take out most islands below pr500 with a cost of less than 150k grog.

5. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

The reason I think the L shape layout is so successful is because the bombers don't do their job. After clearing all the bait, and even deploying extra troops to clear internal buildings out of the way, I deploy my bombers with the hope that they will go attack the nearest building, which is a stonemason inside the walls. Instead, they take the long way around, right into the path of the GP, and get taken down by Flame Gate. What is this? The solution to the overused and successful layouts is to have the skill to destroy them. If troops are defective, there isn't a way to do it. And then there is the WD, who will let go off an entire swarm of troops, and float all the way to the one gunner I deployed halfway through the fight, to take out some open building. It's just stupid. Start fixing all the glitches and bugs before you go ahead and bring new content. For every concern or error in the game, players have some sort of digital evidence, for Midoki to analyze and fix. So please Midoki, fix the game.

P.S. You may have noticed, many people are either quitting the game or leaving because of such issues. And these are long time players, that give you money, and keep you running.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    Intimidator likes this.
  6. ADNS

ADNS Powder Monkey

Well, it seems like the game is drifting out of balance,
    Attack is very much favoured over defence at the moment,
    i mean anyone with ac8 maxed troops can 3star nearly any maxed out ph10 design right now,
    Without even the need to train on ac9!
    except of course for the L shape where the troops simply go bananas most of the times!

As a result to that evryone who want to keep above 500 pr is forced to adapt the same design and take advantage of the glitchy troops.
    Thats where the fun is lost IMHO and thats why more and more people are simply quitting or leaving!
    Feeling sick and tired of fighting an L base with retarded troops,,,

Intimidator likes this.
  7. SvenGhoolie

We need to get Chris and Lynsey from midoki in on this as it need to be addressed. I've been plundering 400 or some odd days and this bomber thing is pretty new. It need to be fixed as it is ruining the game. Same with the wd.