[Bomber]-Why you should not upgrade "Dead Man's Trigger"

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Roserio, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Check out the special skill of the Bomber called "Dead Man's Trigger" in real battle, and how it acts.

Do you think it's worth it? Find it out yourself!

Please vist the following youtube channel to view more Tips & Strategies
    and Subscribe the channel for your convenience of update notice!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnavRl81IuyYrGRFzJJRcw

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

What's interesting is that there is currently a bug that allows dead man's trigger to work without purchasing it. Considering you can't bypass the skill and purchase the next upgrade, it is worth it. Also, deployed properly, it can be VERY effective.

3. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

@Gangrene, yeah, so i was quite confused when i made it, because the effect after the upgrade, it looked the same, so I was wandering what was the difference. Or, maybe, the dying moment looks the same, but there might be no impact without the upgrade? i dunno..

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

@Chris [Midoki] confirmed that it's a bug we should enjoy while we can. It goes away with the coming update

5. I think DMT is a nice touch to the bomber, realistic. And effective, also as @Gangrene Beard said it's needed to get further down the upgrade line. So why not?

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

unomas87 likes this.
  7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I don't see the problem with this skill. I like it:) besides, you have to upgrade it if you want to continue to the other upgrades.

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. I am a completionist. I'm upgrading all pirates whether I use them or not.

Gangrene Beard and PlunderPirate like this.
  9. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Gunners still have a huge advantage when it comes to range,. Bombers have range 2, but gunners can have up to 5!

PlunderPirate likes this.
  10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

#completionistproblems

I'm still trying to get all the pigeons in GTA IV

Bear likes this.
  11. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

The one problem with this crew is how unpredictable he is. One fight he will do exactly what you want him to do while the next fight he's off running to the middle of a base and dying mid way there.

12. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

New
    yeah, hope to know it's AI