Bombers are very weak, die almost instantly

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by WOLLIMAUS, Dec 25, 2018.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki]

Our bombers are very weak, they die right away, even they have wd protection. What is the problem? Guild mates noticed the same. In-game ticket sent.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There's been no change to bombers. Like gunners, they deal a good amount of damage, but are relatively fragile, so ideally you need to be sending in tanks (Juggs, Brutes or a Legendary Pirate) to draw fire off them.

If you send them bimbling into the line of fire, they'll get splatted very quickly (especially on an island with a powerful Legendary Pirate defending that boosts defences) - even with a WD (who will also get fairly quickly slatted if under fire). However, if it seems they've died unusually quickly compared to usual, we will take a look at your battle data.

Can I also remind people to be civil, it is Christmas. ;)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Thank you. I don‘t know did the guild mate send also a ticket, but he said that his bombs also got killed faster then usual, they also were somehow powerless....And he is a much more expierencend player then i am ;) and knows how and when to deploy his troops to get the timing right. Perks were all active, noting in cooldown.

Or did it look only that they had wd protection, but wd bailed out on them for 1-2sec to protect other troops near by? The replays are not that exact.

Is it possible that sometimes a glitch occures?
    Another guild mate(the guild where my mini is) said a few days ago the same about his bombs. But we others didn‘t notice any differense at the same with our pirates.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018