BoneyardBrawlers (Recruiting) NOW AFFILIATED WITH PLANK DIVERS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Daddy P, Jul 30, 2015.

?

Which Banner Do You Prefer?

Poll closed Aug 9, 2015.
  1. Banner No. 1

78.9%
  2. Banner No. 2

10.5%
  3. Banner No. 3

10.5%
  1. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Averaging 5k bp per rumble, three times a week. Join us now. Currently no PH or rank requirement, but must be active in rumbles and chat.

2. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Currently ranked 368 with only 25 players, with a few more members and we will be a top 100 team. We consistently put up over 5k BP in our rumbles. Almost all members have tons of experience. We are active in chat and have fun in our rumble. We look forward to what PP has in the future. Come Join us.

3. Glad to have you all as part of the plank divers family! We are still recruiting active members into boneyardbrawlers! If you are ph9 ac8 come check out plank divers. If you are still working towards those achievements, come visit boneyardbrawlers! Such an awesome group of people, a very very social bunch and can help you grow in your playing skills as well!

Daddy P likes this.
  4. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Ok. I didn't see that bow tie before joining. :eek:

5. I was giving a best man speech I had to stay classy! #nojudgementzone :)

Daddy P likes this.
  6. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Now affiliated with Plank Divers, a top 10 Guild. Both guilds rumble and members move between guilds. Combined Slack chat so tons of pirates to chat with. Must be PH 9 and AC 8 for Plank Divers and rumbles daily. BoneyardBrawlers rumbles several times a week with relaxed membership requirements. Come join the Plank Divers/BoneyardBrawlers team.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  7. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain