Bought gems did not receive any

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Kapten Blodskägg, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Kapten Blodskägg

Kapten Blodskägg Powder Monkey

Yarrr,

Yesterday I bought 2400 gems for 149 swedish kronors. I waited and waited but did not receive any gems. I have closed the app and reinstalled it. I also did a restart on my iPad. On my online bank I can see Rovio took 149 sek but I still don't got the gems. What can I do?

The store also now says "out of stock".

Thanks

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

This is related to a bug we are currently fixing. In the short term though, if you delete the game off the device and the re-install it, the problem should be fixed.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience

3. Kapten Blodskägg

I
    Thanks for answering. I did what you recommended but with no results.. Any other tips? Please I really want to play now. ;P

4. Admin [Midoki]

Sorry to hear it didn't work. If you would like to email support@rovio.com with your player name/ID I am sure they will be able to help. Thanks

5. I had the same problem, but two hours later (just when I contacted Midoki) I recieved my gems.. *cuddles with the gems in the meantime*

6. Admin [Midoki]

There can sometimes be a delay so I am glad to hear you received them in the end. As I said though, any concerns any of you have about not receiving gems, feel free to use the email address above, or the support system built within Plunder Pirates

7. Kapten Blodskägg

I contacted Rovio-support and they told me to uninstall the app and re install it. I did so but i have the same problem. For now i really don't feel waiting for this purchase. I seriously thinking off uninstall it permanent, but that´s sad because I already spend some money on it a few days ago and the delay was only a few minutes. I also are a great costumer for Rovio because I really like to spend money on games like this. I answered support but have waited over 12 hours now. This is so frustrating, i don't have any hope on this case. :eek:

8. rubbernyc

rubbernyc Powder Monkey

I am having the same issue here with purchased gems not showing up. I have re-started my ipad. If I uninstall and re-install game, will I lose all my data and saved items etc?

9. Admin [Midoki]

No you won't lose anything. All that data is kept on the servers

10. rubbernyc

rubbernyc Powder Monkey

Ok, I will go through the process and report back. Thanks!

11. rubbernyc

rubbernyc Powder Monkey

Glad to report that the re-install worked! My gems are in my account now and I can purchase again from the store, no more sold out. Thanks for the support.

12. Admin [Midoki]

No problem, glad it all worked OK. Its not ideal and I realise it's an inconvenience, but we are working on nailing down the problem so people won't have to do this in future.

13. Philcahill94

Philcahill94 Powder Monkey

I have bought gems, didn't recieve them so I've uninstalled the game and re-installed it, it's also been 3 days so time delay is unlikely, basically tried everything and it even took 2 payments out instead of the one and I didn't get my gems, not impressed.

14. Have you contacted Rovio support using the in-game option? That way they get all the needed information about your account and they can sort thing out as fast as possible.