Bouncing Brutes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pirate Bee, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

anybody finding their brutes doing a whole lot less damage because they seem to be bouncing around more from the mortars? As a result I am finding my gunners getting hit by mortar fire that never used to happen with range of 5. Bases that I could roll through no sweat a few days ago are giving me trouble with the same troop setup I have been using for months.

2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I have. The knock-back was always a bit severe but it does seem worse. Of course we can only speculate as I'm sure it's a big secret. :rolleyes:

3. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I don't use them anymore so didn't notice, looked at a replay of an attack on me & they do bounce around a lot, can't say if it's any worse though, I have seen Juggs being blasted very far away once or twice. I stopped using Brutes, I use Juggs instead, lower tavern slots, higher damage, better hitpoints, less splash damage.

roguecylon likes this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I haven't noticed this specific behavior, but since the update, I have been getting my butt kicked by a lot of dinky PH5-PH6 bases that I used to turn into parking lots without trouble.

5. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Pirate Bee, I just had my first raid where I was my brutes were bouncing all over the place. It was due to getting hit by 2 mortars. I usually try to distract one mortar with a small pack of brutes and send a bigger pack after the other one so that both mortars aren't hitting either group of groups. Unfortunately, I got a little greedy and didn't try to separate the mortars and paid dearly for it. It was ridiculous. They were getting knocked back way too far for what I am used too. So my question is, are your brutes getting hit by both mortars?

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

I haven't noticed a major difference.