Brand new iPad Air 2

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Gristle, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

So my wife just got a new iPad air 2 (Sigh, it was her turn) and you cannot select the ship, or explore at all! Everything else is working great, but her ship is just sitting in the middle and it cannot be selected...

2. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Never mind. Deleted the app and redownloaded and it works fine now. This game looks awesome on the new iPad!

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Glad to hear it was an easy fix

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

It was but I hate her now cause it's so awesomesauce compared to my old iPad and am too old too see it well on my phone ;)

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yeah I know how that goes. My wife and I make sure we update at the same time

Gristle likes this.
  6. litletre

litletre Powder Monkey

Oh I'm so glad I found this post! I dropped old iPad and have been without for a week. :( long story short... Air 2, horray! After suffering from severe plunder withdrawals, being away from guild and game, I was ready to take it all out on some noobs base! >:).....what the *#%^ I cant select my ship! Time to post on forum, i say to myself....only to find that Gristle got it squared away already! Big shout out, and thanks :)

Question....deleting is always a scary idea...."delete with data?" Cancel or delete!?

7. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Just deleting the app should leave all the data alone. Be careful some apps will ask about data.

8. litletre

litletre Powder Monkey

I logged into game today..... It fixed itself! :D

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I think with this game, deleting data only means you'll get the option to use your current town, or create a new one. Maybe not even that. It might just be game settings. Nothing of any real importance is saved on the client side.

10. Good to hear matey ,now back to plundering.