Brutes

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by One-Eyed Willy, Dec 17, 2014.

1. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

On several attacks the brutes' special ability has failed to actually taunt the defensive weapons away from other troops even when the brutes were in the specified range of said defenses.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

2. Jun

Jun First Mate

Yep, I'm having this issue as well. The taunt is not working correctly and is not drawing enemy fire despite being within range.

Tsbird fish breath likes this.
  3. Hearing this a lot. Also santa brute how's he working for you? Dies too fast for you? Few have noticed that wondering if it's true.

Tsbird fish breath and Christy like this.
  4. Bear

Bear Commodore

My Santa lasts the whole battle usually, and he is my first troop dropped.

Christy likes this.
  5. Retribuiton

Retribuiton Powder Monkey

Hey Everyone!

I just created this account-- to actually bring this issue to light (Noticed it in my first battle after updating). Ever since the new update came out, I have noticed the problem w/ the Brute's special ability. In my battles I usually drop Brutes/Juggs to occupy an enemy's mortar-- now I noticed that even if a mortar is engaging a Brute w/ special ability active-- it will turn away and attack bombers, and gunners as soon as they come within range. I hope this issue gets fixed soon

Christy likes this.
  6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

I'm also experiencing this.
    To me this is a fairly major issue, bring it on makes a massive difference to how battles go.
    @Chris [Midoki]

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  7. Stevo the Pirate

Stevo the Pirate Powder Monkey

I'm having this issue as well. Took me a few times to figure out why I was getting destroyed after the patch.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  8. Floki

Floki Captain

'Don't use brutes simple really if you find that they don't do what you want use a different pirate, jugs sooooo much better.
    Rather than worry about what does not work so well find a combo that does...
    For me it's 10 jugs 2 WD's and gunners seems at this time to be the best way to go..Oh and Santa but that is hit and miss..
    Expensive but then I will not attack a base unless there is the potential to cover my cost..I say potential because things don't always go your way.lol

9. Stevo the Pirate

Stevo the Pirate Powder Monkey

Is this not the forum to discuss battle bugs?

10. Floki

Floki Captain

Yes I understand that but why persist with something that is not the best way to go?
    Battles are unpredictable so if you know something will not work in your favour do you persist?
    Or do you adapt and overcome?
    Its your call!

11. Jun

Jun First Mate

Not sure what the point of your post was. That's pretty irrelevant given the purpose of this thread and forum, as Stevo is pointing to. I'm using juggs as brutes are currently bugged, but that doesn't mean I don't point out something that's broken.

12. Floki

Floki Captain

Ok you win my point was work out a better way but you lot know best bye bye

13. Burnz

Burnz Captain

I have have santa die faster than I thought he should have a few times.

14. Jun

Jun First Mate

Can we have some response? Are small bug fixes like this possible without waiting for the next full patch?

15. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Even if they were willing, they can't for now:

As a reminder, from Monday, December 22, through Monday, December 29, 2014, iTunes Connect, Application Loader, and iTunes Connect for iOS won’t be available.

16. mana

mana Crew

Agreed. Is this bugg fixed with any of you guys? Seems to be still bugged with me.. Cmon midoki I miss spamming that skill in battles.:D

17. Jun

Jun First Mate

I don't believe it is. It is surprising for a game to let this go on for so long. How come other games are able to send small updates to fix errors like these but we can't ?

18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I think they can. I reported a few minor UI bugs once, and they were fixed within hours.

I'm only noticing this bug with mortars. Cannons and towers seem to stay on the Brute for me.

19. Bear

Bear Commodore

Mortars are my only problem

20. Jun

Jun First Mate

The skill still isn't working correctly. It will sometimes draw fire, sometimes not, and often there is a delay before turning towards the brute. Not the same as before Xmas. Please address!