Bug Android

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Thivolle, May 22, 2015.

1. Thivolle

Thivolle Powder Monkey

Hello i'm from France... Since yesterday i can't play. I download but it fail when is charging...

what can i do ?

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

What device do you play on? And what android version do you run on the device?

Is it going to the loading screen and freezing, or failing to load at all?

3. Thivolle

Thivolle Powder Monkey

I play on samsung tab3 / android 4.4.2

4. Thivolle

Thivolle Powder Monkey

It's doing at the loading screen, 33% and stop..

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy Thivolle,

We're currently looking into an issue that's affecting some Android users where the game force closes on the loading screen. Just to clarify, does your issue force close the app down, or does it just get stuck (the loading screen stays up but the bar doesn't move).

6. Thivolle

Thivolle Powder Monkey

It's force close the app down. The bar move ~30%...

Thanks a lot..

7. Rachel Vallance

Rachel Vallance Powder Monkey

We have the same problem on our Asus K010 running Android 4.4.2 The game usually gets as far as the loading screen, the progress bar goes up a little and then the game force closes. Kids are distraught as they love the game.

8. Mustafa

Mustafa Powder Monkey

Merhaba, ben bluestacks'tan oynuyordum oyunu Fakat BBC muhabirine yapmış olduğum güncelleme ile oyun açılmadı.Kaldırıp yeniden yükledim ziyaretinde oyun açıldı ama Facebook hesabımla giriş yaptığım halde eski hesabımı geri alamadım.Yardım ederseniz sevinirim

Özel mesaj yolu ile VEYA konu altından yorum atarak yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  9. Thivolle

Thivolle Powder Monkey

News please ?! Can't play ?!

10. Richard Thayer

Richard Thayer Powder Monkey

Quick to push out update....not so quick to fix the android issue. I use the same tablet and version as Thivolle. It force closes at the load screen. I look on the forum and see all this chatter about fixing it but little movement in that direction. I love seeing the messages on my notification bar that says I keep getting attacked and can't do anything about it. Super awesome....I was stupid and actually bought gems, looked like I got scammed. I spoke to several people I work with about this game and issues and luckily they didn't waste their time with download.

11. Richard Thayer

Richard Thayer Powder Monkey

When.......I sent an email 4 days ago and still haven't gotten a reply. Why?

12. Bear

Bear Commodore

@Richard Thayer you have not been scammed. Midoki has proven itself to care about its players and they do everything they can to help them. Just give them time. When a fix is ready it only takes a few hours to get it approved on the play store.

Your new, so I don't expect you to know how much they care, but please take it from a long time player who started on ios and swapped to android. They do care and are working on this.

13. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The update has gone live today, hopefully it'll fix most of the issues preventing people from logging on - if you're still getting stuck on the loading screen, please let us know!

14. Jmababa

Jmababa Powder Monkey

In android i found a fix for this issue go near the source of wifi this game eats a lot of bandwith if only they lower bandwith usage of game in android also update has gotten a new bug recruit time bug timer got shorten by 40% dont fix recruittimer bug me like it

15. Rachel Vallance

Rachel Vallance Powder Monkey

It works now it's been updated :)