Bug: Annebelle destroys toughness buff

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Homey DeClown, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Homey DeClown

Homey DeClown Powder Monkey

As evidenced time and time and time again.

1. drop a brute.
    2. drop 7 gunners behind brute.
    3. drop Annabelle

Only the brute is taking damage by a single defense.
    Annabelle heals the brute, and doesn't appear to heal the gunners since they've taken no damage yet even though they're inside her circle of happiness and unicorn farts.

However, Annabelle wanders off to heal some lone gunner at the edge of the map, and the gunners immediately walk through a flame gate immediately take damage (visible in their health bar). With toughness, they can usually waltz through it quickly and their health bar doesn't go down.

I've also noticed this when dealing with gun towers. If Annabelle's circle of sunshine and pixie snot touches my gunners, gun towers wreck them immediately. Easy proof that their toughness was violently ripped from them by the back stabbing alcohol we call Annabelle.

My level 33 gunners have toughness of 136. Without the training ground active, that toughness is 236.
    When Annabelle walks by them, she resets their health to their base toughness of 136, not 236.
    So instead of healing my gunners, SHE'S ACTUALLY KILLING THEM BY CUTTING THEIR TOUGHNESS/HEALTH IN HALF.

Please fix. This is crushing against a good fort.

The logic should be computed with the training ground perk considered. It seems like it would be a simple programming adjustment.

Omar CeceƱa likes this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hmm, cheers for reporting this (and the Brute one), we'll take a look into it to see if there's anything odd going on.

3. Homey DeClown

Homey DeClown Powder Monkey

Thanks Lynsey.