Bug in receiving pirates

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by The Fish Eyed Pirate, Mar 31, 2015.

1. I've noticed lately when I return from my raid I still have 4 donated pirates left. But i'm 100% sure I used all available pirates.
    Problem with the bug is, I don't know what is causing it. And I haven't seen it at guild-mates.
    When I ask for pirates in chat it also says 4/10 pirates are already donated.

When I find out more I will post it here.

Fish

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Hi Fish Eyed,
    My experience is similar, after tinking that I had deployed ALL guild ship pirates, I regularly returned with two (2) pirates still seen in the guild ship (Lvl3)

I also notice that when donating pirates TO a guild ship, they occasionally come out of MY guild ship. But I think this is a reported bug already.

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

http://www.midoki.com/forum/index.php?threads/deployed-troops-not-removed-from-guild-ship.5229/

I put up a writeup there on exactly what causes it, and how it could theoretically be exploited. Hopefully they fix it next patch. But essentially, when removing pirates from your ship, it removes all of the highest level of a type of pirate, and thinks it got all of them, even if you had lower level versions on your ship as well.

The reason pirates sometimes come out of your ship Ian is similar. When you donate pirates, it donates the highest level version of that pirate available. So if you donate a gunner, and have lv 22 in your tavern, but lv 24 on your ship, it will donate the lv 24 ones off your ship.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  4. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Ah, so that's why I've never lost them from my ship.

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Same, and I can't donate those, ether.

Eventually, they go away, but it takes a few raids.

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

Thanks Skye...