Bug on battles, 100% that are not in my review

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Clemsrec, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Clemsrec

Clemsrec Crew

@Chris [Midoki] :

Hello Chris :

As you will see on the following images I had 2 attacks that give a 100% defeat but when I look at the video it's not 100%. For the one by Stone I know from him that he had a 100% victory. I don't know about the other one.

I created this thread to let you know about it.

I also want to tell you about the player Blackarrow (a threat about harassment as been created by Havoc Incarnate in the 8 of dec.) that I know because he was in my guild before and he is back since 1 week. He spoke about what he did but I didn't had yet the opportunity to speak with him.
    In case I never had problems with him before. For the moment he is quiet and respectful with us. But with what he did I promess to be careful and to let you know if something happens.

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers,

Clément

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@Clemsrec the replay videos are not always accurate - they used to be MUCH less reliable - but Midoki did a lot of improvement work so they are now only occasionally wrong! ;)

However the battle details in your log (which indicate 100% defeat) are ALWAYS correct! :)

3. Clemsrec

Clemsrec Crew

That's what I thought, especially when I had the confirmation ba Stone that he had 100%. It was just to be sure.
    Thanks for the very quick reply by the way ;) !!

peg-brain bob likes this.