Bug (or nerf?) Caesar ignores cannons

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Homey DeClown, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Homey DeClown

Homey DeClown Powder Monkey

I love Caesar, and so do you.

But Caesar ignores cannons. Not all the time, but A LOT. Sometimes he'll start out and flame *everything* around except for one cannon which he leaves to hammer on him. I've noticed him time and time again bypassing a cannon completely while smoking everything else.

I just used him, and there were three structures left. The Pirate Hall, the Boat, and a cannon. He flamed up the PH and the boat, and as typical, he then stood there as he'll do when there's nothing left to burn. He never enough acknowledged the cannon. Just sat there. The cannon never had a flame minion on it and had zero damage done to it while Caesar stood still and got knocked out by it (he had a ton of health).

Something is up with his AI. Is it a bug or intentional? Start watching him closely. You'll see it too. Not always -- but often.

I will share my personal feelings ... it's pissing me off. Either way, please fix it.

Gracias,
    Homey

2. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

Hmmmm...me thinks he has a thing for "cannon's"...:rolleyes: