Bugs in donations

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by 7areb, Mar 21, 2015.

1. 7areb

7areb Powder Monkey

hi everyone
    My guild ship was full of troops after came back from battle but when I donate for troops it take from my guild ship not from tavern

2. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

some of our members are having problems with donated troops "disappearing"

3. TBird

TBird Captain

Same in our guild
    If too many people donate at the same time, some of the donated troops disappear, never to be seen again.
    @Sir Bugsalot and @Chris [Midoki] should be tagged to this.

4. Excalibur

Excalibur Powder Monkey

I believe the bug is this:
    If your troops(gunner Lv15) have the same level as the donated troops(gunner Lv15), then you will donate the ones from your guild ship and not from the tavern... the game thinks that those "donated lv 15 gunners" were your original troops in the tavern, so you will donate the donated troops. kinda confusing to explain.... but this does not apply to different level troops i think o_O

Kelani likes this.
  5. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

I checked my troop levels on my guild ship, I had lvl 20 and lvl 2 gunners, and after I donated six gunners to a guild mate, all of my guild ship gunners were gone. So the troop lvl does not seem to have an effect. Some of my guild mates shared a similar issue.

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'm also having an issue where I'll have 8 troops in my ship, usually a few gunners of differing levels. When I deploy them, it'll only let me drop 6 of them, and the remaining two stay on my ship. After a few more attacks they'll eventually deploy, but normally, the only way I can get rid of them is to have them donated to someone else.

7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Did you make sure to click the cycle troop type button?
    Because the gunners are different levels you have to use that button.

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yes, I did that. Normally, when I deploy all of one level, the next group moves to the front and becomes available. For some reason, that doesn't happen here, and when you cycle the troops, it shows them all grayed out.

9. Rob

Rob Powder Monkey

I have same problem not sure it is such a good feature, surely donated pirates should only come from the Tavern

Kelani likes this.
  10. Ragnar

Ragnar Powder Monkey

I have had this bug since you introduced the guild ship - It's highly annoying, please fix it. I'm sick of donating only to have to ask for troops because of my generosity - seriously stupid bug.

11. the Hornet

the Hornet Powder Monkey

With the newest update i am having problems with my guildship troops. I had 7 lvl25 gunners and 3 lvl 19 gunners, (i think). I used them all but afterwards it showed i had 3 left. Then i received 7 donations and it showed i only had 7. Just used all of them in a fight and now i have 3 left again.