builders cooperative guild

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by DamianWars, Apr 10, 2015.

1. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

i have upgraded everything on my island (except walls) so I have 4 idle builders. Now granted I need to keep one for the constant wall upgrading but the other 3 I have no more use for. There is already a guild ship where you can request extra pirates for combat so why not the same thing just for builders like a cooperative. A player in your guild can request a builder for the duration of a build and when complete the builder is returned. The "builders cooperative" can be upgradable like the other guilds so you can request more builders. Im thinking a little more out of the box for what these extra builders do too. Instead of just adding another builder these guild builders will only help existing builds to speed up the projects and get them completed quicker. Think about the potential of someone upgrading their PH and they are able to get 3 or 4 builders working on it at once... It's like the guild is coming together to help you build something like an old fashion barn raising. I have free builders and I would be more than happy to see them put to good use to help fellow guild members.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I like the idea. It's been suggested before to stack builders and to be able to donate them to guild mates, but it's still a good idea imo

3. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

I know that stacking has bweewn suggested but I could'nt find any posts about donating builders. In any event this is its own guild and is able to incorporat the stacking as a unique element.

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

Under /Build Improvements / Usefulness of Builders once upgrades have completed
    Still a great idea.... :)

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I believe stacking builders was something that the devs said may be added eventually, but this donating concept is fairly new, and a pretty cool idea :)