Bunker level 4

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by One-Eyed Willy, Feb 27, 2015.

1. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

I think having two turrets on a newly upgraded Bunker would serve as a formidable addition to this defense. Having a level 4 bunker that would target two enemies simultaneously would be a great upgrade!

alebvk and The Fish Eyed Pirate like this.
  2. It is awesome when visualized, but we need to consider balance. No matter how good a structure looks, it's no fun if it's broken.

3. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

I would love if the next bunker upgrade had 5 gun turrets instead of 3, and if they where shaped like a pentagon with a turret in every corner. Everything else (maybe not, but a lot at least) in this game is shaped like that, like the cannon and mortar muzzle. :)

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

I think bunkers are already powerful enough with a single cannon. My gosh I can't imagine winning against a base with 4 bunkers x 5 cannons each. The game is not called "Mission Impossible ".

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Let's just throw in about 5 extra flame gates. And at level 4 they cause continual burning after walking through.

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

I want my GP's to be able to be set to shoot in a direction of my choosing :D attackers would have no way to know which way it would shoot from when planning an attack o_O :)

7. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Maybe not now, but in the future when the pirates we use have got even stronger we will need another more powerful bunker! :D