Buy a Vote for New Features

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Super-Nor, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

We all understand that developing software requires time and money and setting of priorities.

So how about a way to let Midoki know what the people that use the program want to pay for?

First thing, PUBLISH THE LIST of what is in development and priorities currently assigned.

Then allow paying customer to vote on items in the list. For example, if I purchase 500 tokens give me 5 votes I can add to the "Play Priority" column of any item in the list, or it might be better to make me spend it on five individual items.

Of course bug fixes and easy changes should be noted and not require voting.

Then we would know what is being done and Midoki would know what paying players want. It seems both of these things are not currently addressed.

I think there would be a surge of cash on day one when the list was published.

Intimidator likes this.
  2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Would be interesting to see what is actually being worked on. I would throw some money at them to fix streaks and BP surely! Highly doubt that will happen. It's all top secret stuff apparently.