California Love, where all my brorates at?

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Dravdon, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Dravdon

Dravdon Powder Monkey

I've started a new guild for all the Pirates hailing from the California coastline. From TJ to Big Sur, come one come all and lets sail the seas together! Join "California Love" today! Fistbumps optional, but highly recommended.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  2. Dravdon

Dravdon Powder Monkey

Well, recruiting is tough! But I'm gonna keep at it. The bear will rise to fly over every ocean there is to plunder!

My own base is coming along nicely. A few days in and I'm well on the way to maxing out collectors for pirate hall 4, ready to fund guild perks reliably. Come join in the fun!

3. Dravdon

Dravdon Powder Monkey

Woohoo! Membership has doubled in the past day, feeling the California Love right here. Soon we will take over the seven seas!

Plenty of room still open for enterprising, active young pirates who enjoy sandy beaches, world class poke and all year surfing. Come join us!

4. oBBBy

oBBBy Powder Monkey

Let me hop in. Ign oBBBy. All about cali!

5. Dravdon

Dravdon Powder Monkey

Argh, hop right in matey, and hail the rest of the crew. Fer now, all that's needed of ya is to build yer blacksmith and start contributing to the perk.

Welcome, oBBBy!

[​IMG]