- Can be closed -

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by HornyQuokka, Apr 20, 2016.

1. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

My main toon PH10(all pirates maxed) and my 3 support toons(all PH8 and perks LV1, so funding is cheap)
    are looking for a new guild, where perks are up 24/7.

Guild Requirements:

- no rumbles / or max. every 2 weeks
    - no guild rank pushs for global LB or such s**t ;)

- in game chat and/or GroupMe or Slack

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. Floki

Floki Captain

I'm with you on no more than 2 rumbles bit over rumble guilds but hey Tis what it tis

Christy likes this.
  3. TTFN

TTFN Crew

The Beach Fire 2 is looking for some new mates.

4. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

And the Wild Piggies are rumbling now just twice a week. They are a great bunch of guys who love the game.

5. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

How often do you rumble, if you do ?

6. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

You would love coming to Dead Sails. We only rumble 4 times a week. Perks are filled within seconds, love to win and have a blast. Very friendly chat, slack is for communication, which is awesome. Come check us out

7. TTFN

TTFN Crew

The Beach Fire 2 rumbles once a week on the weekend. The mates enjoy the rumble on the weekend instead of during the work week. We encourage the in game chat to have a voice, participate and have fun. Some of us use Google hangouts for chat away from the game.

8. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Every 2 weeks or once a month is my rumble limit. All potential guilds that rumble more often are no option for me.

9. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

You could be Captain of new guild Dead Sloths. You would be perfect HQ. Welcome back from retirement.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    MorganFlint and Tessa Rose like this.
  10. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Lol @FlyingDoucheman I love the name Dead Sloths!! I would totally use it if I could. :)

Tessa Rose likes this.
  11. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Home is where you make it, as they say. Hope you find the perfect place to enjoy the game @HornyQuokka. The Dead will always have room for you. :)

12. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Found a new home. Thanks for all the kind offers. :)