Can someone explain Kaboom?

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Ultimate Sea Dog, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Er... hope this hasn't been posted previously. Can someone please explain "Kaboom", the Special Ability of Bombers. They don't seem to do anything when I use it on them. (note: this is on donated troops)

Thanks!

2. Rachael

Rachael Crew

Basically it is a giant bomb that they place on the ground that is supposed to create more damage. When it's used it causes the bombers to become "dizzy" for a couple seconds. You might need to zoom in next time when you use it to see what happens to the bombers. If it's not working it could be a bug.

3. Ultimate Sea Dog

They don't do anything!

4. Rachael

Rachael Crew

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hmm, if you could use the in-game support to report it (Log > Settings > Help > Support), that way we'll get your account and device details. I've double checked my bombers on the live server, and they're working fine (I've not managed to check donated bombers though).

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

They have the same problem brutes do. They don't use their special ability if being hit by splash damage. I've had this problem with my bombers too

C.Calamity likes this.
  7. Join: Clash of Clams

Join: Clash of Clams Powder Monkey

Are there code names for attacks in Plunder Pirates like in clash of clans(barch- barbs and archers) etc. btw like if you think plunder pirates is better than clash of clans

8. Ultimate Sea Dog

It works! It works! Thanks! But it stunned everyone...