Can we have a new troop? i want to see a new voodoo troop.

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Machop69, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

We had the priestess, witch doctor and skellywag and i think it is time to have a new pirate. it could be a rag doll. or something that can make troops stronger.

2. Hi i'm Panzata

Hi i'm Panzata Powder Monkey

Yes, i agree... Something fresh!

3. CerealKillerBowl

CerealKillerBowl Powder Monkey

[​IMG]
    I got that a while ago, in the voodoo hut 3 to 4 upgrade

4. Hi i'm Panzata

Hi i'm Panzata Powder Monkey

Wow... That's funny..... -_-"

5. Tex

Tex Commodore

While new troops are always fun to get, I kinda don't see the immediate urgency for more. I say this because Legendary Pirates were released not long ago. Many of the LP have voodoo unit capabilities. In fact, Captain Tinto actually buffs nearby troops just as you asked for. And it's gonna take a long time to max all of them.

Much prefer to see Midoki put resources put into releasing a true Guild Wars feature.

Bou Regreg and cmooneey like this.
  6. I would love the idea of a new troop... Something like a cannon guy with decent range, slow but powerful AoE explosive attacks? Maybe a special gunner that targets multiple buildings close to each other! (gotta make use of those two guns there).:D

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  7. Skye

Skye Commodore

The two guns fire one after each other, that's how he fires so fast, so gunners are making use of both guns!

The tactical gunner seen there in the voodoo hut certainly isn't his final model (Lynsey directly said that its not what he's going to look like in some forum post a while back), but I suspect he's being worked on to be released soon. Maybe even in the next update, but I wouldn't be surprised if they want to focus on balancing defenses/new troop abilities for the current troops before fleshing that out, so it may be a couple updates away.