Can you leave the PROD server alone?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elmouchas, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Elmouchas

Elmouchas Powder Monkey

Seriously, you have been doing whatever maintenance all day on this server and now it's just loading like crazy donkey for ever with not even a "Sorry we are doing maintenance AGAIN" message!

Find yourself a dev server, test there and when it's working, push it back in PROD
    That's seriously super annoying an such a bad start!

I understand Rovio is at their debut in server game, but you're killing your name right now!
    Stop that!

2. paldubex

paldubex Powder Monkey

My hopes are still high on them.. Just give them some time to fix what is necessary. I understand the frustration you're experiencing right now, and we are on the same boat.

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for your support. We really are doing everything we can to fix the connection problems players are experiencing. We understand it's incredibly frustrating, we're all gamers to, but we're on it :)

4. paldubex

paldubex Powder Monkey

yes, and i just lost my 6k+ gold/grog from loots just right now. and my pirate hall turned back to lvl 2.. :( but i'm not giving up.. :)

5. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

relax and just make Long upgrades and Long expeditions for now so u dont lose time with all those maintainance breaks. at least that's what iam doin right now.

Admin [Midoki] likes this.
  6. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Is it on maintenance right now

7. Elmouchas

Elmouchas Powder Monkey

still on maintenance right now.
    I got plunder in between 2 maintenance and can't get on when I need to :(