Can't fund a perk during an upgrade

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Kelani, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

A guild member is telling me that when upgrading his blacksmith, the Fund button disappears. I assume that's common to all perks. However, he can still fund it if its shared in chat.

I'd like to see the Fund option available while upgrading. Even if we can't use the perk, some members are better suited to find it, so give them the opportunity :)

2. mana

mana Crew

If im not mistaken, while upgrading one should be able to donate through the perk tab on the guild log by pressing on the perks picture too.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    Kelani and Salty Snack like this.
  3. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I believe this is correct.

4. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

There shouldn't be a need for a workaround.
    If funding is not available during an upgrade by design it should not be fundable through any means.
    If it is meant to be fundable then this is a proper bug report.
    @Chris [Midoki] ?

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

@c00ni has it exactly right, although knowing a workaround exists is a nice little tip

6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

This bug continues to exist in 1.9.1.
    There is no Fund pop up over an upgrading perk building and no Fund option presented after selecting the building.
    It can be funded via chat and via the guild menu in the perks tab.
    [​IMG]

Don't you love realising what's going on only after you have a 75min tavern queued up?