Can't login-Being attacked remaining: 0sec

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Roserio, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

For Several hours,
    I can't login at the title page.
    with message saying

"being attacked!, Remaining 0 sec"

So, I've deleted my app, and reinstall,
    but having same error.

as I've deleted the app, that means, i'll be starting from the scratch,
    and it will be re login by gamecenter, loading my previous full upgraded base,

but how come, I'm being attacked?

but my guild members they are playing game right now.

plz check.

thanx

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Am guessing one of the servers has stopped responding. There have men a few similar cases of this in our Guilds.

3. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Same thing, all around
    Not good

4. I'm having the same problem too

5. srsandstrom

srsandstrom Powder Monkey

Same here. :(

6. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

can't login for 4hours now..and my guild member was playing but he was out of the game, but found out that he lost and his units were all used..server seems to be quite unstable now.

7. We've had members able to get on at times, but getting booted mid battle at times also.

Roserio likes this.
  8. Ian

Ian Commodore

Looks like I've been affected too. Have had that same warning message on log in for the last couple of hours. Any update yet on all this yet @Lynsey [Midoki] ?

9. Same here, paaaaaaaah :(

10. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

6hours....

11. JP Hansen

JP Hansen Powder Monkey

Same here.. What i F***** up thing when you are in the middle of a rumble...

Update.. It's back up.. No attacks at all..

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Apologies for the server woes for the last 24 hours - there was an escalating issue that started with the chat queue. Unfortunately it created additional issues with perk donations and also with players being incorrectly flagged as being under attack when they weren't - it's not much consolation, but during this time you won't have been available to be attacked either. The issue was exacerbated by the automatic monitoring failing to detect the severity of the issue, as the server was telling it that it was basically fine (a bit like the Black Knight from Monty Python).

Normal service has resumed this morning, and our server guys are working with our server providers to reduce the chance of this happening again.

Darke Shadow likes this.
  13. JP Hansen

JP Hansen Powder Monkey

Sounds great.. It's the 2nd time something like this happens.. Maybe you guys should sort it out (not to sound like a smart ass).. Just REALLY annoying because it happens in weekends and that where we have time to play..

14. Captain Dack

Captain Dack Powder Monkey

I know servers were down again today but my brother and i had different messages. His said Server Maintenance but I received this error. He was able to logon and resume the game but I am still locked out with this message. It has been a little over three hours for me. I deleted the app, reinstalled but the message remains. Does it go away but itself...eventually...or do I have to contact Midoki to get my game back up and running?

15. Devil's Cove

Devil's Cove Powder Monkey

Same thing happening to me, I am really sick of all the issues u r having and the very poor response to emails we have sent. Do u want us all to stop playing or what? Get ur act together!

16. Cutthroat

Cutthroat Powder Monkey

I'm still having this issue. It has been like this for 5 hours now. Very frustrating since I want to participate in my guild's rumble.

17. Devil's Cove

Devil's Cove Powder Monkey

I still can't play either.

18. AJoyB77

AJoyB77 Powder Monkey

Hi I'm having the same issue as well, except mine just started today.

19. willplay4scotch

willplay4scotch Powder Monkey

Having same problem. Been under attack for 8 hours. What can I do

20. Winter Is Coming

Winter Is Coming Powder Monkey

Same for me. Have been blocked out for 12 hours now.