Captain and lost island

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Death Skull, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Death Skull

Death Skull Powder Monkey

Hello,

My finger is the bug in this case.

My daughter has an account, and I transferd it to my iPhone. My own account, I held on the iPad.

I have been asked if I want to put my daughter's account on the iPad, always answered no, but last Saturday, I happened pressing yes.

My problem is that I am the captain of the guild and the conversation with Rovio is not the fastest. Can anyone help me to solve it?

Best reg.
    //death skull

2. Have you contacted Rovio via the ingame option? In that case that is probably the fastest way

3. Quetzal

Quetzal Powder Monkey

If you have connected your account to your Gamecenter Account you can reaload it by logging into it.

4. Death Skull

@The Fish Eyed Pirate : They are on it, dialog is a bit slow but they are working on it now. Thanx.

@Quetzal : How do you do that? I have looked around in Game Center.

5. If you are logged in at Gamecenter you will see a notification of it everytime you log on at Plunder Pirates. It says: "welcome back, *username*

6. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

@Death Skull you'll actually find the option to log out of Game Centre in Settings... scroll down to Game Center, tap, sign out, then close your PP app (might be safest to delete it), log in using your usual GC credentials, restart PP app (or download if deleted) and you'll be asked if you're sure you want to load (X) island, "all progress will be lost"... don't worry about that, just continue and you should have your old island back.

7. Death Skull

Hi,

I've been sick for a couple of days.
    Update thou, I have no clue how but I got the question if I wanted to load my account on to the iPad when I started it so now all is in order again.
    Thanks for your responses. :)

Best reg.
    //death skull

Skye likes this.