Casual rumble

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Odog-ethan, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Odog-ethan

Odog-ethan Crew

any guilds out there that only rumble once or so a week on a weekend that are laid back and casual?

2. McQ

McQ Captain

3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Are there maybe any donuts left for me later?? o_O:D

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Barbe Rose likes this.
  4. Barbe Rose

Barbe Rose Crew

For you Wollimaus, we will even make a “jump out cake”. I just need to convince Capt. Sharky to hide himself inside… ;)

WOLLIMAUS and McQ like this.
  5. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

All we got are...Margaritas, Martini's, Beer, Bailey's,..Ohhhh, cookies!... @Odog-ethan

Cocobean and Scarlet Fever like this.
  6. We fit that description if Friday/Saturday works. Look us up in our recruiting thread,
    Straw hats.

If not have a look at the walking dead guild they rumble Saturday/Sunday. They also have a thread.

Hope you find your fit lots of great guilds out there :)

7. I started a tradition awhile back and have since brought it into my own guild, Fun Rumbles. No stress and battle when and if u want to. The trick is to fill your guild with a crew that loves to battle. Come check out Havoc's Hellions sometime, that goes for anyone.. Rumble party every Sunday. Cause God knows we love to kill!!

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Oh yeah, i would like that kind of cake very much Barbe Rose :D.

We do that sometimes too and right now, just for fun start a rumble and do it also when it's to quiet in the guild(read: chat) during the day.... no pressure and nothing and everybody does something or not... but our tuesday and saturdayrumbles or MUCH MORE SERIOUS :eek:;):)

Barbe Rose likes this.
  9. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Blueberry and apple donuts at dNd, @Odog-ethan - come visit :D

Barbe Rose, McQ and Scarlet Fever like this.
  10. Hour long tube rides off the back of the ship!!

11. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

The walking dead have a good crew and just had my British Bulldogs merdge with them great core group and rumble on sat- sun, come on over for a visit we have some very powerful players to help 134 the rumble guild in the world, not bad for once a week

12. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

Welcome back to the Skull family @Odog-ethan! We're very, very happy to have you! :);):D

Intimidator likes this.