Challenge Balance

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Sneaky Pete, Apr 9, 2015.

1. I wish there was a more constructive win, loss point spread when making a challenge. I'm speaking primarily in the higher PR choices. Above 800 I find myself reluctant to make a challenge because the win loss ratio looks like, " win +4, lose -21" . The base defense ratio is much better for me to suffer than to make a challenge! I want to make it clear, I love to challenge, I have over 6,000 attacks with a not so boastful win ratio, but still challenging is the real point of the game. So instead of making it a reluctant decision, make it a desirable one by giving the advantage to the challenge. The outcome will remain the same, if you lose, you lose points, just not so many that you want to quit playing. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Respectfully,
    Sneaky, Pete

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. Hey @Sneaky Pete, thanks for taking your time to post about this.
    Everyone who has been up there knows this feeling. Losing comes with a high cost. So sometimes we prefer not to attack, but rather gain PR by winning defenses.

All I can say about this is that Midoki is working on new ways to make it more interesting to be at a high rank. If this changes also includes a decrease in the loss of PR is unknown.
    IMO I hope they nerf it just a little bit. Too much would make the game boring and people would start "spraying attacks".

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think it should still be reduced verses say rank 400, but a 3 star attack should at least get someone 10 pr at any level. Then it wouldn't be so bad if it was a +10/-20 ratio

Kelani likes this.