Challenge

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Barbed, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Inasmuch ability to attack specific player by your will must never be realized because of possible unwanted persecutions, I'd like to have ability to challenge specific player to attack me. His decision is to accept it or ignore. It will bring lots of fun to the only game process that we have now.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    Vince likes this.
  2. Vince

Vince First Mate

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  3. Tex

Tex Commodore

I can imagine this concept being abused by unscrupulous players to boost rank. For example, a guild could conspire to challenge each other and lose on purpose. I suppose this could also be abused the other way around, if you were able to selectively choose whom to attack.

4. Moostache

Moostache Crew

I'd say the idea itself is a great one, but should only be implemented after Midoki has fixed the artificial rank boosting issue :)

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Needs a gem cost, and a cooldown, or allow a player to send one request to a player or even a guild per week. Something like that, but I'd love to see this feature.

Bryno likes this.
  6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Agreed. This would be a nice feature so long as it's implemented thoughtfully.

7. Bryno

Bryno Crew

I like this suggestion. I'm not sure a gem cost is needed however a cool down or some limitation would be required. If not you'd have all the lower PR players wanting to attack high PR's 24x7.
    Also another CHEAT possibility I'm sure .......:D As TEX said implemented thoroughly....:)