Changing Appearance Of Pirate Statue

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Wilton525 [HKG], Sep 15, 2015.

1. Wilton525 [HKG]

Wilton525 [HKG] Powder Monkey

I think it would be fantastic if we can switch the appearence of the Pirate Statue to different LP, not just only Captain Tinto, just like how the Flag does.

Skye likes this.
  2. SaK

SaK First Mate

what?

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

If I can have a Sadie Statue sign me up!

4. 1+ here, the golden statue should have an option to be changed to diffrent LP

@Skye your obsession with Sadie worries me :D

Skye likes this.
  5. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Hey there!

That would be a fun idea. I like it.

TiGeR

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

If people willing to spend crazy dollars for LP costumes, I imagine Midoki would be happy to take your money for the LP statue customization.

Machop69, Christy, awbo and 1 other person like this.
  7. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Wouldn't be much different then a 100 GEM Flag Pole ;)

TiGeR

peg-brain bob and awbo like this.
  8. Wilton525 [HKG]

Wilton525 [HKG] Powder Monkey

Thank You, TiGeR

Tiger Claw likes this.
  9. Christy

Christy Commodore

Honestly never really looked up close at my statue. I don't give a rats ass what it looks like o_O it's just another decoration to me to take up space

10. awbo

awbo Captain

Perhaps we should petition Midoki to change it to a rat's ass then ;)

11. Skye

Skye Commodore

I wouldn't mind spending 100 gems per LP to get a statue of each and every one of them instead of just having one statue!

Another idea might be to make the statue reflect whatever LP is currently assigned (or was most recently assigned, if no LP was active).

12. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Coffee... we need some coffee here :eek:. I'll even provide the cream and sugar to soften the mood ;).

Better yet.. How about a beautiful screen capture to put a smile on your face.

[​IMG]
    TiGeR

Christy and Ian like this.
  13. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

*adds to list*

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

Lol I could definitely use the coffee :)!but alas he is still only a decoration to me. Now if he could be turned into a mighty kraken and grab pirates as they walked by it could get interesting

Ian and awbo like this.
  15. Christy

Christy Commodore

Lol I could definitely use the coffee :)!but alas he is still only a decoration to me. Now if he could be turned into a mighty kraken and grab pirates as they walked by it could get interesting

16. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

We COULD have a legends banner on the island. I mean their symbol. Such as the Chinese legend who came earlier this year had a floral symbol. It could be cool! You could have six types according to each of your legends (if you have six, that is). Sorry if I am changing the topic, I am JUST SO DAMN BORED!!!

17. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

LOL

You must be waiting for troops to finish baking. I know the feeling all to well. Good idea tho.

TiGeR

18. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

That was not what I was talking about, my troops were out to sea to get chests from ghost ships and fish