Christ R Cap'n 2

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Sea Patriot, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Hello, I'm the Captain of the guild Christ R Cap'n 2!
    We're an active Christian guild, sister guild to Christ Our Cap'n.

QM's are @Bards Tale @TenBoom and Captain Plank
    - Rumbles are every Monday and Wednesday
    - All Pirate Hall levels are welcome, although PH8-10 are needed to help fund perks (PH9 & PH10 for Training Ground)
    - Bring you experience, game strategy, have fun and share fellowship (MATTHEW 18:20)
    - Between rumbles players are highly encouraged to train pirates and upgrade defenses and resources.
    - External Comms are done via Line app or inbox on forum

I thank the Lord for this great opportunity
    Big shout out to the players, QM's & Captains for merging with us from Bros. in Christ and Christian Warrior
    And I'd also like to thank @Bards Tale for letting me take the helm.

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬
    http://bible.com/1/mat.18.20.kjv

2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

We're currently at 44 members, only 6 slots left!

If you are a PH8-PH10, and the guild happens to be full and you'd like to join our rumble tomorrow, inbox me.

3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

We now have three slots available

4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

One slot remaining, come aboard before time runs out!

5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Our next rumble shall start at 0900 Pacific Time tomorrow morning, there's currently 27 slots left.

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Christ R Cap'n 2 rumbles tomorrow morning (0800 Pacific Time)

There's plenty of room so come see what we're about

7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

10 Slots remaining, next rumble is this Wednesday in the AM. Hope to see you there.

8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I roughly nine hours we will kick off our rumble in CRC2
    If you're looking for a Christian guild to plunder with and grow as a pirate and in the Lord, then this is the alliance to join.
    Good, clean fun

We're an alliance of three guilds:
    - Christ Our Cap'n (CRC1) Captain @Bards Tale QMs: @Garthos @TenBoom & NINJAMANon
    - Christ R Cap'n 2 (CRC2) Captain Sea Patriot QM: Dufus Beard
    - Christ R Cap'n 3 (CRC3) Captain is Captain Plank QMs: Emily's Island @TenBoom

All are welcome to our guilds we just ask that you refrain from vulgar language.
    We are also looking for high level players, veteran in this game to add to the excitement and to help provide mentorship to newer low level players
    Thanks,
    Sea you in game,
    God bless,
    Respectfully,
    Sea Patriot

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  9. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Are you Pirate Hall level 5 and up?
    Is a family friendly guild with the chance to share the Gospel what you're looking for?
    Are you an active player who enjoys helping by funding perks, donating Guild Ship requests and competing in rumbles?
    Then you've found just the right place!

Regards/Sea Patriot

10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Anyone interested in rumbling with CRC2, we start tonight at 1600 PST. Inbox me or send me a message on Line if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

11. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Rumble starts at 1600 California time for anyone interested in catching this week's rumble in CRC2

12. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Were setting sail with a full ship, still not a reason to join CRC2 on Monday's rumble! If interested please inbox me or message me on Line.

13. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Come rumble with us! Rumble is tomorrow afternoon. All are welcome

14. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

A Christian based, family friendly guild now seeking active players PH5 and up. We rumble three times a week, no minimums no worries

15. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Looking for anyone interested in joining a Christian guild. Currently seeking out Pirate Hall 5 and above. We rumble tomorrow (this Saturday) in the morning. If interested, come join, inbox me or PM me on Line.