Come join an active Christian guild!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Bards Tale, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

Plunder with us. Lots of fun together as we grow stronger.

2. Garthos

Garthos Powder Monkey

Another great rumble finished. Our guild keeps the game fun and lively! Check us out & join CHRIST OUR CAP'N guild today!

3. Turok

Turok Powder Monkey

I just recently joined and I am very happy in CHRIST OUR CAP'N. awesome guild. Awesome rumble yesterday as well.

Let's face in most guilds you are a piece of meat. That is why recruitment is so difficult. Not here. Very friendly, very helpful. Good people and fun chat. As the saying goes. Stop here you have found your home.

Sea Patriot and Garthos like this.
  4. Garthos

Garthos Powder Monkey

Big rumble tonight, join us and feel the rush!

5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Hey guys, @Garthos @Bards Tale; I want to come visit tomorrow but I see the guild is packed

6. Bards Tale

Bards Tale Powder Monkey

The guild has reached capacity! But we've started up a sister guild with the same ideas of good clean Christian fun with fellowship and support!

Stop by Christ R Cap'n 2 today and join in on the ground floor! We're looking for good leaders to help build and support the guild. Quick promotions for dedicated members.

~Bards Tale

7. Bards Tale

Bards Tale Powder Monkey

@Sea Patriot hello my friend! Yes, it's packed up with active users. We've been winning rumbles with awesome participation. Shoot me a note here when you're ready to join in. There might be some inactives I can kick but it's been pretty active.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sounds like a ton of fun @Bards Tale

9. Garthos

Garthos Powder Monkey

Hey Sea Patriot,
    Glad you stopped by for a visit, you're alway welcome in our guild.
    For other players looking for a fun, friendly and active guild check us out! We have 3 openings now but do fill quickly, don't wait to long.

10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

It's always my pleasure to rumble with your crew. Anytime brother

11. Bards Tale

Bards Tale Powder Monkey

We're still looking for good leaders to help our sister guild get off the ground. Quick promotions for users getting in on the ground floor.

Stop by Christ R Cap'n 2 and be a founding member today!

12. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Christ R Cap'n 2 starts our inaugural rumble this coming Monday. Come join up prior to Monday if this is the guild you're looking for! Currently 39 slots left.

13. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Now at 13 strong, next rumble is Wednesday, 25 May 7AM PST. 37 slots remaining, come and see what we're all about

14. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Rumble button will be pressed bright and early at around 6AM Pacific Time tomorrow morning.
    There's plenty of room available in Christ R Cap'n 2!

15. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Good Luck in your rumble :)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  16. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Thanks Johnny!