Come join DevilsRejects!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Helloween, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Helloween

Helloween Powder Monkey

DevilsRejects is a new guild looking for active players only!!!!

2. Helloween

Helloween Powder Monkey

We are a young guild! We are looking for pirates of all levels! Must be active in guild and participate in all events! We will do 2 rumbles weekly and during events will do more rumbles.So if your looking for a guild that is active come join us over at DevilsRejects! So hope to see you soon maty!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  3. Helloween

Helloween Powder Monkey

We are a young guild with fun and friendy pirates! We rumble 2-3 times a week! We are looking for active players only 3days of inactivity and you will walk Hells plank! We welcome all pirates of all levels.

4. Helloween

Helloween Powder Monkey

We are a young guild growing fast! We do 2-3 fun rumbles a week! Must participate in all events and 3 days of inactivity you will find yourself walking Hells plank maty! So stop buy say hi and check us out you may just be the right pirate for our growing guild!

5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

So, you did a drive by so fast we couldn’t ask any questions. Are you a Rob Zombie fan by any chance?

6. Helloween

Helloween Powder Monkey

I am a Rob Zombie fan! From his music to all of his movies! I also made t-shirts back in the day for white zombie! Rob Zombie rocks!

7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I was kinda figuring based on your guild name

8. A good fun guild that’s young but active. They will end up being a force to contend with.

9. Helloween

Helloween Powder Monkey

Hello matys! We are looking for friendly,fun,active pirates of all levels! We are a fast growing guild with very active players.So if your looking for that fun active guild then come join us maty!We also use slack for team building and just to chat and have fun. We are building a top notch guild so no slackers! Slackers will be kicked right away!
    We also will not put up with rude or demanding players,our guild atmosphere is fun,friendly,and active guild! At DevilsRejects our goal is to create a guild inviroment that no other guild has, so come be apart of something great! Thanks Helloween

Unique Rebel likes this.
  10. Helloween

Helloween Powder Monkey

Come join a growing guild matys! We are currently ranked 51 in top rumble guild! We need new players and veteran players to make this guild #1
    We are a very active guild with active chat or if your the silent type thats ok! We are just looking for active players with great attitudes and to bring some fresh ideas matys! So hope to see ya soon

11. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Whenever I see this guild it reminds me of Rob Zombie, best luck to you all!